NFL- Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well gdamn,that didnt go so well. Neck and neck until the last 2 minutes. Great game though,congrats to all the Steelers fans.

Next up,Packers and Falcons.

Go birds.

I have a helluva lot of respect for the Packers and have watched them all season even though I havent always been a fan. Have loved watching John Kuhn bull his way thru lines this year,and Rogers has been stellar.

Ready for a good game.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So much for my earlier predictions :(, Packers and Patriots in the Superbowl?

Yaa,mine too. Went 0-2 on yesterdays predictions.

I went with the Ravens pick at the last second too after changeing my prediction. I thought they had a chance and they were leading after the half and were still in it to go into OT up to that last 2 minutes,then they got put away with that last touchdown. They held them off from just a few yards 3 downs and then that stupidazz defensive holding call just killed them giving the Steelers 4 more downs,even though they only needed one more to punch it in. Then with a minute or so to go the Ravens have the ball at midfield and 2 of those long passes were dead on in their hands and they couldnt be caught. Sucked. Steelers played an awesome game though as well as the Ravens.

I also kind of knew that the Packers were gonna be tough to beat if Rogers got his shirt together,and boy did he, it was an azz kickin.

I'm still going with the Bears and New England for wins today.

Next Sundays NFC and AFC shootouts should be interesting.

After yesterdays playing I think that the Packers can handle either the Bears or Seattle in the NFC championships.
New England should win today- but Im not counting out the Jets at all. If NE does win and go on, it will be a slugfest with Pitttsburg next Sunday for the AFC championship. But they should be able to survive that.
Who will win the whole thing? Its still early and there is still alot of football ahead,but,a Patriots and Packers matchup would be a good one to watch and a hard one to call. Most likely New England would win,but,GreenBay looked really good last night.

Gonna wait on my new SuperBowl prediction until next Sunday is over.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The birds got :fullauto: and you were probably like.... oh :hellno:

After that *&^% excuse for a game, I've decided to take up heavy drinkin'. That was pathetic! But, I've been a Falcon fan since birth and should be used to this crap! But, what is my dumb a** doing every fall? Watching em over and over again and expecting a different result... ah, insanity can be comforting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom