NFL- Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,none of my predictions,except the Bears game, worked out for me this weekend. I went 1-3 on predictions for the weekends playoff games. I should have known,and I did kind of, that Pittsburgh and Green Bay would win,and I said that the New England and New York game was iffy. I liked the Jets last year and tried to pull for them in the playoffs last year and when it was over for them I said that next year (this year) that they would be back in the playoffs,and they are. I just never expected them to beat New England,or anybody to beat them,and they did.

Congrats to New York Jets fans,Chicago Bears fans today; and Green Bay fans and Pittsburgh fans yesterday.

Looks like next weekend its going to be:

Sunday 23rd-
Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears in the NFC championship game at 12p on FOX.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs New York Jets in the AFC championship game at 3:30p on CBS.

SuperBowl Sunday February 6th-
AFC vs NFC at 5:30p,FOX, in Texas Stadium

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After that *&^% excuse for a game, I've decided to take up heavy drinkin'. That was pathetic! But, I've been a Falcon fan since birth and should be used to this crap! But, what is my dumb a** doing every fall? Watching em over and over again and expecting a different result... ah, insanity can be comforting.

as weird as this sounds I have found through the years that a decent gauge of a man's integrity can be found out if he is a long time fan of a team through the thick and thin. A man that sticks with his team is a man that will stick with his friends, family, etc. etc.

Fortunately I have two favorite teams. Steelers and Ravens (I love defensive teams can ya tell) so i have 2x the chance of being a happy camper... woo wooo

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After that *&^% excuse for a game, I've decided to take up heavy drinkin'. That was pathetic! But, I've been a Falcon fan since birth and should be used to this crap! But, what is my dumb a** doing every fall? Watching em over and over again and expecting a different result... ah, insanity can be comforting.

Welcome to my world ...:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu:osu

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Like nofearfactor I went 1-3 today also, But I am a persistent guy so here we go again.
Chicago over Green Bay
Pittsburg over the Jets

Pittsburg wins the superbowl

Not that I care who wins because my 2 favorite teams are watching from home like I will be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom