NFL- Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife doesnt watch any football,until the SuperBowl. Then she picks whatever team I am not rooting for and roots for them to spite me. Like last year when New Orleans wins and she picked them. After the game was over she runs around the house rubbing it in like she had been following them since birth. Sickens me. And I hate watching the game with her because its like watching football with someone who hasnt followed any of the teams all year and doesnt know any of the players playing,what they have accomplished all year,etcetc.

( She does the same thing to me almost when she goes with me around the country during one of my fave late spring and summer activities- horse races. Ive been going to them since I was a little kid when I went with my grandfather and father. My grampa even built a place across from Ruidoso Downs in New Mexico for us to stay at when going there to the races. I love em. I will get there a day early,check the track out,talk to some jockeys,get the daily racing forms,etc- basically do a little homework. Then when we're at the race, eating and enjoying ourselves in our box,and then its time for the races to start,I have my horses picked out,and what does she do to pick her horses? Goes by 'cute' names on every race. And she actually does pretty good at it even though she only makes her little $2 bets. Sucks when she starts her gloating after winning a race, and after all of my work I end up with some losing bets).

Steve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife doesnt watch any football,until the SuperBowl. Then she picks whatever team I am not rooting for and roots for them to spite me. Like last year when New Orleans wins and she picked them. After the game was over she runs around the house rubbing it in like she had been following them since birth. Sickens me. And I hate watching the game with her because its like watching football with someone who hasnt followed any of the teams all year and doesnt know any of the players playing,what they have accomplished all year,etcetc.

( She does the same thing to me almost when she goes with me around the country during one of my fave late spring and summer activities- horse races. Ive been going to them since I was a little kid when I went with my grandfather and father. My grampa even built a place across from Ruidoso Downs in New Mexico for us to stay at when going there to the races. I love em. I will get there a day early,check the track out,talk to some jockeys,get the daily racing forms,etc- basically do a little homework. Then when we're at the race, eating and enjoying ourselves in our box,and then its time for the races to start,I have my horses picked out,and what does she do to pick her horses? Goes by 'cute' names on every race. And she actually does pretty good at it even though she only makes her little $2 bets. Sucks when she starts her gloating after winning a race, and after all of my work I end up with some losing bets).

tell her to be nice, that you may be picking her nursing home someday. worked on the in-laws....

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pittsburgh all the way!!!! I have a large Pitt logo sprawled across the back of my car window thats been going around town with me for ages (since I got the car 10 months ago i guess), not to mention my Pitt dice hanging from my rear view mirror, and my lucky Pitt under garments.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bears never had a chance today,it was all Green Bay.

The Jets didnt even start playing until after the half. Then came up 5 points short.

Now we have a game.

SuperBowl Sunday February 6th-
AFC champions Pittsburgh Steelers vs NFC champs Green Bay Packers,5:30p,FOX, in Texas Stadium.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bears never had a chance today,it was all Green Bay.

The Jets didnt even start playing until after the half. Then came up 5 points short.

Now we have a game.

SuperBowl Sunday February 6th-
AFC champions Pittsburgh Steelers vs NFC champs Green Bay Packers,5:30p,FOX, in Texas Stadium.

If both teams play well, it could be one for the ages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom