NFL Season is Coming!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather watch college football. They don't kneel, and if they do, and the coach doesn't can 'em, I'll give up on them too, team by freakin' team.
Boomer Sooner!

upload_2019-7-7_11-51-41.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All....

Can't wait for the NFL Season!!! Who's your favorite team and any predictions for them or any other team??

My Texans....who knows?? I think they will take the AFC South but that's about it. If they don't get an offensive line to protect the QB-Watson...game over.

***Anyone actually go to the stadium and watch their team??*** My wife has been pestering me with home tickets for the Texans. NOPE...I like to watch from my man-cave chair and do what I want when I want. I may go to one home game...who knows??.

I do know this!!! When the Raider..as in Vegas Raiders....when their stadium is complete I will be a divided NFL fan.....Texans and Raiders. I will go to Raider home games and enjoy Vegas....double your fun!!!

I watch daily the building of the Raider Stadium: Raider Web Cam.
https://www.raiders.com/lasvegas/live-stadium-camera

Sunday: Oct, 27th....Texans and Raiders...

Hope your team has a great season!!
(And yes, I hope the players can separate politics from playing football)

Go Texans!!!
grxtcrtrnenkuxylndp9

Go Raiders!!!
oakland-raiders-2019-desktop-city-pacific-schedule-wallpaper.png

I'm interested to see what the Raider and Browns do, but the Pack is my team...... and whomever is playing Dallas and the Patriots. Ready for football season period, NFL and College.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be cool if somebody could post something about a topic without everybody jumping on him for it. If you dont like it, stay out of the dudes thread.
We begrudge Cohiba his knack for living well. Sometimes he says something really wrong and we can't help pointing it out. We question his Americanness.
Go Cowboys!

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had quit watching football 20 years ago. But last year I was flipping through channels and landed on the Browns game just as Baker Mayfield was being put in to replace Tyrod Taylor. What followed was just amazing. Looking forward to seeing what the Browns put together this year.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be cool if somebody could post something about a topic without everybody jumping on him for it. If you dont like it, stay out of the dudes thread.

Nobody is jumping on Cohiba that I can see. And actually, it’s entirely okay to “attack the topic, but not the member posting it”. Now, I do get what you’re saying, and I’m sure the rest do too. So in the spirit of the thread’s original intention, I admit that I actually like 2 teams: The Washington Redskins and whoever is playing Dallas. But, I might sneak a peek every now and then to watch Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray; particularly when they play each other! Unless they start takin’ a knee then it’s off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom