Nicolas Cage vampire????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Immortal??? Nah he would be a better actor. :D

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I am a fan of his, but he has to have the right role before he is really good. Cage needs that quirky, "different" type character to really shine.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Immortal??? Nah he would be a better actor. :D

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I am a fan of his, but he has to have the right role before he is really good. Cage needs that quirky, "different" type character to really shine.

'tis true ... he needs a "certain" role. I liked him in "Lord of War" but then again it might have been all the guns and ammo that did it for me. ;)

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the ears are totally different? I can see the similarities and such but there's obvious contradictions...I mean other than the fact that vampires and such don't exist. Possibly a relative of cage's. If a producer was clever enough they could take this and run with it, make a new vampire movie and use this pic as inspiration.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
'tis true ... he needs a "certain" role. I liked him in "Lord of War" but then again it might have been all the guns and ammo that did it for me. ;)

My favorites are the "National Treasure" movies and the Sorcerers Apprentice. Cage does the "slightly crazy" role better then anyone else in my opinion.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorites are the "National Treasure" movies and the Sorcerers Apprentice. Cage does the "slightly crazy" role better then anyone else in my opinion.

LOL ... yeah ... Like Charlie Sheen playing a philandering drunk ... Cage has had a few roles where I don't think his travel "to the character" was that much of a stretch from reality.

Somewhat along the same lines I never looked at John Travolta the same way after he played the bad guy in "Broken Arrow" ... OMG ... IMHO that was the BEST role he has ever had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom