Nicolas Cage vampire????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure as hell does look like Cage - spooky.

That said the CW pic guy's eyes are rounder, his nose is missing the nose picking bulges at the bottom Cage has and the CW guy's ears are bigger and stick out further.

On the other hand: <cue Twilight Zone music> Duuu du duuuu duu - duuu du duuuu duu

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a vampire.

His best work? Raising Arizona.

"That night, I had a dream. I drifted off thinking about happiness, birth and new life, But now I was haunted by a vision of... He was horrible. The lone biker of apocalypse. A man with all the powers of Hell at his command. He could turn turn the day into night and lay to waste everything in his path. He was especially hard on little things-the helpless and the gentle creatures. He left a scorched earth in his wake befouling even the sweet desert breeze that whipped across his brow. I didn't know where he came from or why. I didn't know if he was dream or vision. But I feared that I myself had unleashed him. For he was the fury that would be as soon as Florence Arizona found her little Nathan gone."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom