No More Hand Mixing Concrete...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this Yardmax 4.0 cu ft cement mixer at HD since it was on sale. The sale price and a small discount made it irresistible since I'd been wanting one for a while. It seems to be pretty well constructed and should easily mix 3 60-lb bags of concrete. I'm about to put it to use on several little projects around the homestead.

It's a little loud and has an annoying rattle...but apparently that's normal for this model.

concrete.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... Big shot YT star. Me and my 30-something subscribers. Most of them are friends/family that feel sorry for me.

I just do the YT thing because it's easier to share videos with friends/family rather than sending a crappy auto-resized video with my phone that no one can see.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Growing up, I remember we had a electric one.

Never saw it used, then it just disappeared!

I think it would be nice to have something big enough to do a few cubic yards at a time, but am afraid it would be too costly.

Think it would be nice to have a 3 point pto model too!

Have some friends that are always doing some bag concrete projects and baffles me why they do not partner on a decent mixer

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Growing up, I remember we had a electric one.

Never saw it used, then it just disappeared!

I think it would be nice to have something big enough to do a few cubic yards at a time, but am afraid it would be too costly.

Think it would be nice to have a 3 point pto model too!

Have some friends that are always doing some bag concrete projects and baffles me why they do not partner on a decent mixer

I have 2 small pads/walkways, about 12'x4' each, two small stairways (first is two steps, second is 3) to the back porch, a small curb to put under some wooden privacy fence, and maybe a few other projects to do. That's why I got this thing...too much to hand mix but not enough for a truck.

Aside from fenceposts I've never done much concrete. So I need to head to YouTube University and get some learnin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom