No talk of Tulsa gunshow this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at my local gun store Thursday as they were packing up for the show this weekend. A friend of theirs reserved the tables so they couldn't tell me who was sponsoring it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the Vintage Tulsa and flea market shows this morning, and saw a few people coming and going to the gun show. Didn’t look all that well attended at 9 AM and 11:30 PM when I was crossing the parking lot.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never been to the Tulsa gun show, I thought it was suppose to be the best one in the USA? That’s just what I heard but I’m also from a really small town

The Wanenmacher show is the biggest one in the country, that‘s for sure. It’s also one of the best, and the only show a lot of us locals bother with any more.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Wanenmacher show is the biggest one in the country, that‘s for sure. It’s also one of the best, and the only show a lot of us locals bother with any more
I may have to go to it. I have not really been to one in a few years because of the pricing and mostly the ppls attitudes. A lot ppl act or think like they know everything and or real snobby. Plus over priced. Not a lot of used parts for older stuff as well. The attitude part really gets to me, it’s to the point where I do not even go into the local gun shop here for anything. I’ll just buy it off the internet so I don’t have to deal with it. It’s not just here it’s a lot of places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom