No weapons. Is this legal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Misdemeaner charges,confrotations,LEOs,tresspass charges, not something that I wish to mess up my day with. Yes concealed means concealed but no weapons means no weapons. Play it safe. I like Crest better anyways. Thanks again for input. Something inside says "what they don't know won't hurt me". At nearly 60yrs old I still have that mindset.

Just curious, but instead of just disarming, how many of you write a letter to the business owners that post the "No Weapons Allowed" signs on their door voicing your dissent? I will judge myself first always, which is why every sign I see now (assuming I want to do business there), I write them a letter letting them know I respect their freedom to take that position, but I will not do business with them. I will also share that opinion freely with others I know that shop there.

It's made the difference in two businesses so far.

Jerry

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I've helped change the mind of one local chain business. You should make your feelings known to the management (in a tasteful and polite manner).

I wish I could change the mind of the owners of my company but I don't think I'll ever be able to change their mind.

sofapizza

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I've helped change the mind of one local chain business. You should make your feelings known to the management (in a tasteful and polite manner).

I wish I could change the mind of the owners of my company but I don't think I'll ever be able to change their mind.

I agree if you make your point in a polite and tasteful manner it could help sway the business to take the sign down. We had a customer that did this at my company on several occasions and it took awhile but it finally worked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom