NO!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many times have you gone to a FTF gun buy and said NO to the deal after inspecting the weapon (from places like ARMSLIST of course)? I haven’t yet, but probably should have a couple times. Both times for me it was because the person said the gun was LNIB or excellent condition and it wasn’t.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No online deals but I have declined a bunch of pawn shop deals after further inspection. Found a forcing cone split on a Taurus 357 that "only had 38 specials run through it all of it's life."

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only once in well over 50 different meet ups. (Not all guns, phones, etc). Had a guy send grainy pictures of a P229 that looked good. Finish felt weird when I handled it. Grabbed a wet wipe and ran it over the slide. Tool used kiwi all over it to hide scratches and dings. I walked.

I have had on several occasions, guys show up and not be OK residents. Had one come to my PD and met me in the parking lot for a deal and was a TX resident. Even asked if his brother who was an OK resident could come and buy it. I couldn't believe this guy was serious.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only once in well over 50 different meet ups. (Not all guns, phones, etc). Had a guy send grainy pictures of a P229 that looked good. Finish felt weird when I handled it. Grabbed a wet wipe and ran it over the slide. Tool used kiwi all over it to hide scratches and dings. I walked.

I have had on several occasions, guys show up and not be OK residents. Had one come to my PD and met me in the parking lot for a deal and was a TX resident. Even asked if his brother who was an OK resident could come and buy it. I couldn't believe this guy was serious.

Kiwi.....now that’s original. LOL.