NO!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't bought much off arms list but what I did, I had no issues with. I've had people welch on me before, or lowball the crap out of me when I drive to meet them. That upsets me as I'm out gas money to come and meet somebody then they back out at the last second.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met a guy off arms list on a sti 1911 in 9 mm he advertised as excellent condition and it literally had no finish left on the left side and was starting to pit. He said oh it was under my seat and the carpet was wet . I said Ill pass and he started talking ****. I told him he straight up lied about condition

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If it’s as advertised than I’ll take it means I’ll take it for buyer and seller. If not, both price and purchase aren’t either. Just be honest, it’s not that hard. Same thing on cash offers. What’s a lowball? In my opinion -10% or less off asking price can result in a sale or a no thank you. I’ve bought and sold plenty within these guidelines with no problems.

My problem is jackwads who make stupid comments in a for sale thread that have no intention of buying the firearm listed. Some people also seem too stupid to know what a PM is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many trades / buys / sells over Armslist. Never a problem. I have negotiated price and pointed out some "flaws".

Son met for a FTF and sent me a pic, suggested he pass on the deal.

I have passed on 1 deal, before ever meeting, just because of "a feeling" I got, from talking with the person.

Nothing wrong with passing on a trade, buy or sell. Agreement to meet isn't a guarantee of closing the deal.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The key is for both parties to walk away from the deal smiling.

If either of you can see that will not happen, it's not a good deal.