NON-Resident UT CCW class is Sat. July 25th @ 9AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NON-Resident UT CCW class is Sat. July 25th @ 9AM Cost: $60 (incl. finger prints / Notary)
5455 S. Mingo Rd,
Tulsa, OK 74146

Sign up 9-5 with Holly at above address or call 918-622-8115 and ask for Holly members here are $60 so inform her you are a member and save $5

$60 for instructor
$65.25 paid to state of Utah
$125.25 total
NO shooting required for UT Permit
Valid in Oklahoma
Valid if you move from OKlahoma
Allow Approx. 4 hrs for class

Application / Fingerprinting (incl. cards) / Notary service / envelope / syllabus and coffee are all free and provided for you at the class.

alanwk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NON-Resident UT CCW class is Sat. July 25th @ 9AM Cost: $60 (incl. finger prints / Notary)
5455 S. Mingo Rd,
Tulsa, OK 74146

Sign up 9-5 with Holly at above address or call 918-622-8115 and ask for Holly members here are $60 so inform her you are a member and save $5

$60 for instructor
$65.25 paid to state of Utah
$125.25 total
NO shooting required for UT Permit
Valid in Oklahoma
Valid if you move from OKlahoma
Allow Approx. 4 hrs for class

Application / Fingerprinting (incl. cards) / Notary service / envelope / syllabus and coffee are all free and provided for you at the class.
Is this the total required to get the UT permit? I assume we will need photos but are there any other fees? Will they mail us the permit or do we need to go to Utah? Thanks

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the total required to get the UT permit? I assume we will need photos but are there any other fees? Will they mail us the permit or do we need to go to Utah? Thanks

When I got mine earlier this year, you just add a picture in the envelope (make sure to right your name and telephone number on the back of the picture since the picture gets separated from your form and could possibly get lost). They mail you the license.

Easy, friendly, and got mine first time out with no hangups or "do overs".

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1. The photo will cost about $7 at Wallgreens or you can go to the photo booth at the mall.
2. You will need a photo copy of you Drivers Lic. which is about .50 cents
3. Postage to mail you envelope is about $1.00 or maybe less.
4. The State of Utah will mail you your permit and they pay that postage, and they will mail you a letter when it is time to renew with the application to send back.

Some send you out for the norary and that would have a fee, but we do that for you.

Some don't do the fingerprints for you and that would have a fee, but we do that for you also.

The only thing I don't do for my students is the photo copy of the Lic. and the picture. And the $65.25 is not paid at the class. You send that payment in at the time you mail the application. All you need to get started is $60 when you sign up for the class and we accept credit/debit cards too. I have made it as simple as I can for everyone.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably a silly question... but why do this over the OK CCW? Is it just a price thing, I understand there's reciprocity?

Price to get it is one of the reasons. Renew cost for UT is only $10 also.

Another reason people do it is... If you move from Oklahoma your OK permit would no longer be valid, whereas the UT permit would.

Cost drives the train for many people. Some people simply can't afford the OK price.

Time is another reason. The UT class time is half of what it is for Oklahoma.

Another reason would be keeping it simple. Fingerprints are done at the class and the notary is also done at the class. You would not have to make a trip to get your prints done.

Those are some of the reasons, I am sure there are more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom