Safe Home Consulting CCW Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I went to Safe Home Consulting today, ran by forum member repete34 (Charles), up in Tulsa to do our CCW permit class. I really enjoyed the class. He mixed real life scenarios in with a little humor to keep it interesting. We moved though everything pretty quickly, and I feel we covered all the bases very thoroughly. My wife even enjoyed the class, which she wasn't thrilled about being dragged into going, but for her own legal safeties sake, I got her talked into it.

We took the non-resident AZ CCW class, simply because it is much cheaper, and much quicker (about 3.5 hours long total). $60 for the class, and that includes him doing the fingerprints for you. All your information packet is fully filled out and ready to send minus your payment when you leave. The AZ license is $60 for 5 years, then $43 renewal fee. So you are looking at $120/per person. Very economical route to go to enjoy your 2A rights.

Anyone that is looking to take a class, he offers both the non-resident Arizona CCW, and the Oklahoma CCW. I highly recommend you give him a call, or shoot him a message on here.

http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/conceal-carry-class-c-46.html

I just want to say thank you again Charles for the enjoyable class!

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you...

I am happy you and your wife were able to make it out from OKC and enjoyed the class. I was a pleasure meeting you both. And thank you fro the compliments.

Anytime, and thank you again. I mailed the packets out on Monday, so I'll let you know the turn around time on them.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to update, 41 working days turn around. My wife and I both got ours in the mail today, so probably closer to 39 days with the Federal holidays in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom