Northern OK ENS @ RED ROCK FIREARMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone wants to stop by my place I have 6 boxes of cakes that are normally put on the buffet at restaurants. I could surely spare one or two, LOL.

But it looks like my day will be spent helping someone try and get as much stuff out as possible. I literally have two refrigerators full of stuff and had to take and hit up my neighbor to use his. I have 6 or 7 trays of teriyaki roast chicken as well as a bunch of other stuff. Oh and a big tub of chicken wings and drumsticks that the neighbor is going to start cooking tomorrow sometime.

Sucks what is happening but I getting as much out as possible is the name of the game. I think the landlord or whomever they are dealing with is planning on a bunch of stuff being left that they will claim had to be thrown away but in actuality be sold for a profit. The buffet tables are worth a ton and I don't think we will be able to get them out. And the cook stove they use is going to end up staying as well.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll do it again. Just holler some time you come this way and we'll head out there.

Good luck with your mess. That's gonna' take a while to clean up!
Yes, indeed; good luck with it.

Teresa and I just got home and we want to say that it was great seeing you all. Some of you for the first time and others for the second or third time. Red Rock was marvelous and I think that Teresa really benefited from having a female show her the ropes. Kristen was great with her. Even though we have our own range, we will almost certainly be back.

We messed with Joel some and he is a great guy. Again, happy birthday, my friend.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Good times. I think everybody was happy with the facilities. We had a smaller, but mighty group ... eight of us total. Didn't get any 'good' pics. Where is @TerryMiller when you need him?! Gerhard1 and his bride evaded me completely! They just 'disappeared' then met us for lunch.
20190602_101912.jpg

surjimmy with his back to you, Buddhaman, Doug da Silva, and druryj

20190602_101918.jpg

okierider

20190602_110845.jpg

okierider

20190602_110908.jpg

Buddhaman, druryj and okierider

20190602_110920.jpg

dlbleak

I got everybody's good side, didn't I?!?!?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom