Not a big Dr. Phil fan but today's promo for Thursday's show caught my attention ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad she did what she did, defending herslef, her child and home. BUT IMO, she really should stop with the interviews and try to fade away....Some reason I just dont see much good coming from all of this..

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad she did what she did, defending herslef, her child and home. BUT IMO, she really should stop with the interviews and try to fade away....Some reason I just dont see much good coming from all of this..

I feel ya but the allure of telling your story is hard to resist. She's 18, just lost her husband, has an infant child and now this ... I don't see much support from any family members from either side ... She is always alone and I've not heard a word from his family or hers ... I feel really bad for her, but you are right -- I don't think all this publicity will help her in the end.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe, but when you're an 18 year old widow who's only means of support was stolen, interview fees can be awfully tempting, especially if it gets the bills paid.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how they get 'cha...suck you in...it's a very slippery slope, my dear...

It starts with just that *one* show and before ya' know it, you're a full blown Philopian

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can somebody verify something for me?? I had heard that she originally had 4 GSD and the guys who broke in poisoned 3 of them but I haven't seen anything about that and this is how gossip gets started. Have any of you guys read or heard on the news of this?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how they get 'cha...suck you in...it's a very slippery slope, my dear...

It starts with just that *one* show and before ya' know it, you're a full blown Philopian

Ain't gonna happen ... he creeps me out. Besides, I don't like how he always thinks it's the guy's fault when something isn't right. :nono2: Takes two to tango last time I checked ...

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can somebody verify something for me?? I had heard that she originally had 4 GSD and the guys who broke in poisoned 3 of them but I haven't seen anything about that and this is how gossip gets started. Have any of you guys read or heard on the news of this?

She did have German Shepherds, was a breeder. And yes they were killed. No definite word on weather the guys who broke in did it or not.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel ya but the allure of telling your story is hard to resist. She's 18, just lost her husband, has an infant child and now this ... I don't see much support from any family members from either side ... She is always alone and I've not heard a word from his family or hers ... I feel really bad for her, but you are right -- I don't think all this publicity will help her in the end.

I would take her in, shes is cutie thats for sure....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that she was a breeder too and that some (I don't remember how many) were poisoned before the breakin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom