Not a big Dr. Phil fan but today's promo for Thursday's show caught my attention ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would take her in, shes is cutie that's for sure....

I heard that she was a breeder too and that some (I don't remember how many) were poisoned before the break-in.

She's obviously a breeder, she has an infant. If you're interested in a good looking breeder then you should talk to this young lady.

To be serious, I am kind of worried that in all these interviews she is eventually going to say something that will make gun owners look bad. I haven't seen or heard of any other interviews she's done.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This girl is a victim of everything that's happened in her short life. Any woman who winds up pregnant in a trailer with a 58 year old man who's dying and then gets attacked by two dopehead bubbas, then gets sucked dry by media vampires like Dr. Phil is never going to come out of it OK. I REALLY feel for this girl. She desperately needs an advocate to go to bat for her, and for 100% altruistic reasons. :(

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This girl is a victim of everything that's happened in her short life. Any woman who winds up pregnant in a trailer with a 58 year old man who's dying and then gets attacked by two dopehead bubbas, then gets sucked dry by media vampires like Dr. Phil is never going to come out of it OK. I REALLY feel for this girl. She desperately needs an advocate to go to bat for her, and for 100% altruistic reasons. :(

Yup, my thoughts as well....

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely hope she has someone looking out for her. Even a parasitic attorney would be better than nothing. An 18 year old kid with a kid is putty in the hands of skilled media folks. Her actions stand for what they were- Lawful defense of herself and child. Now, her 15 min. of fame will be as a shill for whatever someone else wants to use her for.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call him Dr Obvious to my wife.....(to the morbidly obese person on his show)Well, you know that you are over weight right? Maybe, you shouldn't eat so much. It drives me crazy.

O

okiea&p

Her husband was my dad's best friend. I don't really know how all this is going to turn out, but I know it is a bad situation all the way around. I don't think her family are of worth much, otherwise she wouldnt have been living where she was. They pretty much s*%# canned her years ago. Hopefully they are here for her thru all this. I think she is a good girl, I have only met her a couple of times. I do know that she is getting some financial help, and she will be ok if she spends responsibly. She has called my dad a few times since the shooting, I hope she keeps in touch with him, he will steer her in the right direction, if she will listen to him. I know my Dad really misses his friend.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel ya but the allure of telling your story is hard to resist. She's 18, just lost her husband, has an infant child and now this ... I don't see much support from any family members from either side ... She is always alone and I've not heard a word from his family or hers ... I feel really bad for her, but you are right -- I don't think all this publicity will help her in the end.

She is being paid for some interviews, and with her current situation as a single mom, and I'm sure a ton of bills, I don't blame her at all for cashing in. It will all be over soon enough, and life will be back at the trailer house.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok I set my dvr and she was not on the show?? Did I miss some thing, cause I was pretty sure the "info" talked about her when I set the recorder???

Latest posts

Top Bottom