Not a big Dr. Phil fan but today's promo for Thursday's show caught my attention ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually knew a girl that was on doctor Phil for an addiction to pills, weed, whatnot. It was pretty crazy to see someone you know personally on a show that you often look at and think it must be rigged because its so ridiculous. She actually went and bought drugs from a random the night before the show... on camera. Moron.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her husband was my dad's best friend. I don't really know how all this is going to turn out, but I know it is a bad situation all the way around. I don't think her family are of worth much, otherwise she wouldnt have been living where she was. They pretty much s*%# canned her years ago. Hopefully they are here for her thru all this. I think she is a good girl, I have only met her a couple of times. I do know that she is getting some financial help, and she will be ok if she spends responsibly. She has called my dad a few times since the shooting, I hope she keeps in touch with him, he will steer her in the right direction, if she will listen to him. I know my Dad really misses his friend.

I am sorry for your family's loss of a friend. And like you, hope she can get through all this. She has an awful lot on her plate for anyone to have to handle, much less an 18 year old girl. My prayers are with you all.

ok I set my dvr and she was not on the show?? Did I miss some thing, cause I was pretty sure the "info" talked about her when I set the recorder???

I dunno ... The entire show was about some woman whose husband held her hostage for 5 days ... Maybe she (the 18 year old) decided not to do the show? But if that were the case, why didn't Phil drop the teaser from his Monday show? I have no idea how these things work ...

Iggie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be serious, I am kind of worried that in all these interviews she is eventually going to say something that will make gun owners look bad. I haven't seen or heard of any other interviews she's done.

I second that. There are a lot of coincidences in her story. Like the baby and attackers names as well as her and what I think was a cousin (sara mckinley not sarah mckinley) running her mouth

Latest posts

Top Bottom