Not sure what this guy wanted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, hence my previous post.

Hence? Where the hell do you think you are?

Henceforth, any poster using such ostentatious vocabulary shall be sent back to the place from whence they came.

~ I was all like "348 saw it too! I'm not crazy!" then he was all like "Looks normal to me bro, what's your problem? and I was all like second guessing myself so I wanted to confirm my status of non-insanity but then it turns out I was right and you were right and he was wrong but he doesn't know it because it looks right on his phone so now I'm like "I need one of those phones that give you 2 days in 1 day but I don't know how much the service plan would even be one something like that and I need to go make dinner anyways but the real question is why are you still reading this run on sentence?"

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This and every form of theft and burglary went up almost 200% almost instantly(in Lawton) when we got our rescue transplants from New Orleans. A damn fine way to say thank you for your help.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom