Not sure wherer to post, Scope for AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstatefan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a went through a few scopes on different AR platforms, and a few stood out from the pack. The Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 is often around $300. I have had the 1.5-4 and the 3-9; I still run the 3-9 on a varmint AR. I would have no problem recommending either of those. I had a Nikon ProStaff 2-7 on an LR308 Recon, but never fell in love with it mounted there. I then tried a Vortex DB 4-14; and I didn't like it on the .308 either (That scope is working great on a bolt action). Finally, I tried the one linked below. It is Asian, and I was sure worried about crap showing up in a box. So far, I am impressed. I want to get a couple hundred rounds in before I call it good to go; but I love the reticle and it is built very well. I had no problem taking it to 200yds, but haven't gotten out to a longer range. The reticle is very quick and not busy at all. I can't wait to do some pork popping with this setup.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary-Arms-1-6X-Scope-with-ACSS-Reticle-p/pa1-6xrbd.htm

Latest posts

Top Bottom