November 6th Mid Term Election...Vote!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
while some of those who voted for him seem to be abandoning him.

The fact a republican president stood up there and declared an accessory for a gun should be illegal after a democrat administration said it was legal, is asinine. I have never voted for a democrat and never will. But I don’t see myself or my family voting for Trump after his rant today.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact a republican president stood up there and declared an accessory for a gun should be illegal after a democrat administration said it was legal, is asinine. I have never voted for a democrat and never will. But I don’t see myself or my family voting for Trump after his rant today.
With all due respect, had the current run of mass shootings (the concert in Vegas, the church in Texas, the school in Florida) occurred either under Obama's watch, or, horror of horrors, under Hillary's, we would all have a lot more to worry about. I've never seen a more dispirited lot in all my life than gun owners in the last few weeks leading up to the 2016 elections. I went to Wanenmacher's on the weekend that followed the election, and the relief was readily evident on every face there. We all knew we'd dodged a bullet.

But Trump is a politician. Massacre after massacre has occurred. He has to be seen doing something. You may not like it, but Trump ain't Hillary, either.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
With all due respect, had the current run of mass shootings (the concert in Vegas, the church in Texas, the school in Florida) occurred either under Obama's watch, or, horror of horrors, under Hillary's, we would all have a lot more to worry about. I've never seen a more dispirited lot in all my life than gun owners in the last few weeks leading up to the 2016 elections. I went to Wanenmacher's on the weekend that followed the election, and the relief was readily evident on every face there. We all knew we'd dodged a bullet.

But Trump is a politician. Massacre after massacre has occurred. He has to be seen doing something. You may not like it, but Trump ain't Hillary, either.

Every gun owner including myself thought Obama would have done drastic things especially during his first two years and he did nothing. I agree with the Hillary sentiment, but she would have been checked by the congress just like Obama was the last 6 years. And the republicans would be more energized going into the 18 midterms to solidify that check on her.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect to all here, I think it is very premature to start saying that the Republicans are going to lose in both 2018 and 2020. How many of those saying those things now were saying that Trump never had a chance at the Presidency?

The DNC is in dire straits with their funding. I posted a story a while back that told of the DNC only having about $400,000 available, but that the RNC was flush with millions and millions of dollars. Unless there is some extremely enthusiastic donors out there, I wouldn't want to bet on the Dems just yet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice that you will trade your rights for a few bucks....
You might be surprised at those that took advantage of their fellow gun owners during the lean times in the name of supply and demand during the lean times of obummer.
You could also be proud of some that didn't take advantage of our members during that same time.
I'll let the S&D members defend their position now...................................

I didn't forget either party, and direct my business to those that held the line through those tough times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom