Nowata Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went to this range on August 22 for my bachelor party and had an amazing time. They had a good selection of automatic weapons and they were hands down the nicest people I have ever delt with. We rented the MP 5, TP 9, Glock 18C, and the short barreled Mini 14. I also got to shoot their 50 caliber rifle, and let me tell you I have never been so nervous pulling the trigger on a gun before. Lucky the gun only kicked about like a 20 gauge shotgun and was incredibly loud. The MP 5 was a lot of fun to shoot it was very accurate and I was able to get pretty good groups, I think, for someone that has never shot an automatic weapon. If yall ever need to blow of some major steam or just have the hankering to shoot automatic weapons give this place a shot. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Here is a link to their website. http://www.nowatafirearms.com/

MrBaldy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the area this afternoon, so I stopped by to see what they had. Pistol range looked nice, rifle range looked nice. They had a little of everything rifles, pistols, muzzleloaders, ammo. They also do the CCL class most every Saturday. Real nice folks run the place, I was only going to stop by for a minute but ended up staying for over an hour talking to the guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom