Number of firearms owned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbers of firearms OWNED (not just in possession of)

• None. I'm a lurker.

Votes: 41 19.8%
  • Just one, that's all I need.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • 2 to 5 (I'm poor or frugal)

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 6 to 10 (I'm a burgeoning collector)

Votes: 35 16.9%
  • 11 to 20 (I have one in every room)

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • 21 to 30 (My very own private museum)

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • 31 to 50 (For my own private army of course...)

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • more than 50 (Y'all are so jealous)

Votes: 19 9.2%

• Total voters

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am deeply disturbed by all the tragic boating accidents which have resulted in the loss of some unfortunate's entire arsenal of assault weapons.
The Oklahoma Legislature should pass legislation which prevents unfortunate gun owners from bringing their entire arsenal of assault weapons onto a boat. The loss of entire arsenals of assault weapons to the gun grabbing Oklahoma rivers is tragic. This must be stopped now!

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe in the private ownership of firearms. But, I support the second amendment 110%.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_2f62b9cd.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time at voir dire during jury duty they were like "Who owns a gun?" and I know some of you paranoid types would not have answered, but hell I have a CCW and buy guns all the time. I mean, I have gunz and the whilred nose it.

So a good number of us raised our hands. Then they were like "Keep your hands up if you own more than 2 guns." and kept going like that. Who owns more than two handguns, etc. Hands kept going down. Finally I realized all the prospective jurors were looking at me and the defense attorney was like "Mr. RidgeHunter, you can put your hand down now. You've been the only one answering yes for some time."

Totally a sad statement on Okies when a poor boy like me had the most guns of anyone in the house. I didn't even have that many. OP, the answer is not enough. I spend more money on other hobbies now, tho.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put "none," since "none of your d*mn business" wasn't an option. Why do you need to know something like that? Therefore, my polite answer is "none." Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom