Obama Administration's Unnecessary, Punitive Closures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd really like to see an objective comparison chart between this shutdown and the others, showing exactly what was closed then and isn't now, or vice versa. Even down to the individual park level in some cases, like Yellowstone.

I agree, Bob. Unfortunately, the state of what passes for journalism today does not fill me with confidence in the matter.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"This land is your land, this land is my land, from California, to the New York island....."

Well, unless the government shuts down, Woodie. The we see just who really owns the land, and that we truly don't have a government "of the people, for the people, by the people".

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"This land is your land, this land is my land, from California, to the New York island....."

Well, unless the government shuts down, Woodie. The we see just who really owns the land, and that we truly don't have a government "of the people, for the people, by the people".

I tend to agree, our police state isn't responsible for my life, liberty or pursuit of anything.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_1390889_nail_on_the_head.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom