Obama EO on Gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it'll pass the legal muster. What is the criteria to decide who a "dealer" is? How's this supposed to work without registration? I know what the end game is. Everyone who sells is a "dealer".

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worlds greatest gun salesman....
Wonder whats on the streets?........
Ill go check..later... ;)
No checks.....ha...cash only......

Theres quite a few out there, prices aren't bad....still no checks,,, ;) ,,,cash only
And there seems to be a trend of giving a box of ammo with the purchase...kinda odd, I thought...is ammo on the cheap side?
I buy bulk and don't look at store prices much... ;)

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And anything Obama can gin up via administrative processes with the ATF or EO edicts will still have nothing to do with fixing the problems evident in any of the recent gun-free zone attacks. Just more sound and fury, signifying nothing, like the TSA security theater at the airports.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone who expects the courts to protect us from an outrageous executive change in the law, suggest you review the First Amendment intrusion that the court was going to revoke and DIDN'T, and the SCOTUS decision to let stand Obamacare provisions that everyone knew would be overturned.

IMHO, relying on the courts to save us from outrageous laws and EOs qualifies as being slow learners: it does not always work, especially with 4 members of SCOTUS that consider the Constitution as advisory in nature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom