One step at a time gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last two paragraphs of the new story:

"The regulation could potentially criminalize ordinary Americans who sell firearms without a federal license, even if their selling activities are infrequent or conducted on a small scale. Moreover, concerns have been raised about the potential for this rule to affect genuine hobbyists and collectors, who may now fear prosecution for engaging in what they perceive as lawful activities.

This is a regulatory rule, not a law enacted by Congress. It is likely to be challenged and overturned in courts."

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it gun shows only, or will this affect the little private stuff between us anywhere. Or will that be next. What are the stats on gun related crime from a private or gun show sale anyway? For me, if the person I might do a little trade with is not just a regular Joe who after a little BSin, I can tell they are about the same as me, I move on. Last thing I want is to move something for the purpose of crime. However, I have heard of murder with the jawbone of an ass.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will prosecute anyone selling a gun without a background check...period, and yes they will gleefully arrest and imprison y'all on here trying to sell a gun. That's what it's all about, forcing their will on the little guy, they live for it. Fortunately based on most of the prices and how long some guns have been on here...I don't think anyones actually ever sold one. I guess now its gunbroker or nuthin...

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3150.jpeg
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/politics/gun-show-loophole-rule-finalized-biden-admin/index.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom