One step at a time gun control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will prosecute anyone selling a gun without a background check...period, and yes they will gleefully arrest and imprison y'all on here trying to sell a gun. That's what it's all about, forcing their will on the little guy, they live for it. Fortunately based on most of the prices and how long some guns have been on here...I don't think anyones actually ever sold one. I guess now its gunbroker or nuthin...
My two that are for sale on here will be available till midnight the day the Law not a Rule is passed! So all you window shoppers/tire kickers best pony up and buy that sweet 66 and 22 rifle!

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it gun shows only, or will this affect the little private stuff between us anywhere. Or will that be next. What are the stats on gun related crime from a private or gun show sale anyway? For me, if the person I might do a little trade with is not just a regular Joe who after a little BSin, I can tell they are about the same as me, I move on. Last thing I want is to move something for the purpose of crime. However, I have heard of murder with the jawbone of an ass.
How you gonna get Biden's Jawbone?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their goal certainly is to regulate all gun sales both commercially as well as privately. From the news reports this sounds like it’s targeting those people running businesses without licenses but we know that’s not their end goal. Hopefully this will be challenged in court quickly and get the brakes slammed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those bad boys that purchase guns at gun shows must be stopped at all costs! 3%??? and they want to stop this? How about rousting some of the boys on the streets?

usafacts.org › articles › heres-where-guns-used-inHere’s where guns used in crimes are bought - USAFacts

Apr 6, 2023 · Roughly 42,000, or 3%, of the 1.5 million crime guns traced by the ATF between 2017 to 2021 were obtained at gun shows. However, because this percentage counts guns sold by FFL​

It seems like a waster of both time and money. But Biden has to do something...even if it's wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom