Obama for a third term?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a link, what do you guys thing of this Reps idea?
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15

H.J.Res. 15: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment,

...of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on
the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced: Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)

Sponsor: Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate the idea, but let them try. Repealing an amendment has to be ratified by the people of each state. As many mindless disciples the anointed one has, he doesn't have enough to pull that off.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read to full link. Not only does it show 0% chance of getting out of committee, it shows that similar bills have been introduced at the beginning of each new Congress. Is this maybe something that must be introduced each year?

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may as well get ready boys, it's coming!!! Mark my words they WILL pass a no term limit amendment. Nothing we can do about it. They have no problem walking all over the constitution already. No guns, permanent ruler, govt health care. The America so many have loved, fought, and died for is coming to an end

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may as well get ready boys, it's coming!!! Mark my words they WILL pass a no term limit amendment. Nothing we can do about it. They have no problem walking all over the constitution already. No guns, permanent ruler, govt health care. The America so many have loved, fought, and died for is coming to an end

Can I quote you on that in 2016 when we're voting still? :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom