Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another nail in the coffin!, another grab for more power and control by our government. People will say its just routine though, no big deal, just for "emergencies". No need to worry, they would never misuse their powers :rotflmao:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. This happened Friday and we have to wait till Teusday to hear about it. And from a Russian news site. I never thought we'd have to rely on the Russian media to give us the straight poop. Lawd, Lawd. What has happened to my country?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm as Anti-O as they come, but I find it laughable that every time Obama updates an existing executive order....the sheep on the Ant-O side (yes, both sides have their sheep) get all riled up and run around going "Baaaaaaa".

Read the order, all of it...and read the order that predates it. Then go educate yourself about how the FCC and other agencies already regulate communications in this country. Nothing earth shattering and there is nothing in this EO that gives "Obama control of all communications systems in America"...anymore than it is already controlled by the FCC and other agencies.

I for one want my government to have a plan to ensure continuity of information services in the event of a disruptive 'event'....this EO helps reach that goal.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm as Anti-O as they come, but I find it laughable that every time Obama updates an existing executive order....the sheep on the Ant-O side (yes, both sides have their sheep) get all riled up and run around going "Baaaaaaa".

Read the order, all of it...and read the order that predates it. Nothing earth shattering and there is nothing in this EO that gives "Obama control of all communications systems in America"...anymore than it is already controlled by the FCC and other agencies.

I for one want my government to have a plan to ensure continuity of information services in the event of a disruptive 'event'....this EO helps reach that goal.

Wanna come share the Mansion with me?? ;) They have a really neat pool. We can throw parties at the Pavilion for the commoners and let them tour the Mansion and ride carnival rides every September 1st ... I'm gonna have a driver. It'll be fun!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanna come share the Mansion with me?? ;) They have a really neat pool. We can throw parties at the Pavilion for the commoners and let them tour the Mansion and ride carnival rides every September 1st ... I'm gonna have a driver. It'll be fun!!

Only if I get to shoot sheep!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drones,
forced vaccinations,
forced healthcare,
police state,
communications seized,
corruption on every level of government,
planning "under the radar" to take our guns,
taxes raised more that ever in history,
posion in our water,
posion in our food,
poison in our meds,
poison in our air,

Where do people draw the line? Just wondering...

Where do you draw the line?
Everyone here is doing the same thing you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom