"Obama Has Turned The Economy Around"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For Kristol? Maybe

For the economy? The list is long and distinguished. All of the Presidents and their Cabinets starting with Wilson (TR gets honorable mention here), 535 members of Congress and their predecessors, the Federal Reserve System, GloboBanks, the financial "experts", and the educational system that created the experts.

Now Obama owns it. So solly.
For Kristol dropping his guard and revealing what he really thinks.
If Ailes would refrain from pushing Kristol in front of the camera these unfortunate lapses wouldn't happen.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's put Kristol in perspective here.

In Bernard Goldberg's book "Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News," Goldberg referred to the fact that those on the left had been so liberal, and living in liberal neighborhoods, working with other liberals for so long that anyone that was "not on the same boat" as themselves were obviously conservatives. In fact, the liberals believed themselves to be moderates. If you told them they were biased, they could NEVER believe it, even when the "jam was all over their faces."

When many of the pollsters conduct their polls, a lot put in a question asking the respondent to state whether they believe themselves to be Conservative, Somewhat Conservative, Moderate, Somewhat Liberal, or Liberal.

So, with that list of degrees of conservatism/liberalism in mind, I am VERY conservative. With that in mind, Bill Kristol is somewhere around Moderate, but I've not entirely been able to define whether he "leaned" conservative or liberal. It's the same way with Peggy Noonan. Both have been around the media so long that their conservatism is no longer that.

Therefore, I always have to make myself back up and really analyze anything either or them espouse. In this case, the word "espouse" has nothing to do about marriage.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama has not turned anything around. Neither has Congress. Neither can work together to get anything done.

This is true. And both Obama and Romney have been telling us how to read the tea leaves. They are so far apart it's just not possible for them to work together. They are polar opposites on what they think should be done and neither party will compromise. And why should they? They both lose. It's been far too long in coming, but this election is about whether we want to be a free nation or whether we want to be subjects of the .gov. I know I wouldn't compromise...

As to the O/P, Bill Kristol is one of the Washington blue blood establishment. The slimy politicians have more of a clue as to what goes on in the real world than he does, afterall they have been out in it campaigning. Kristol hasn't.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the heck is going on with the GOP?

First Kristol says that Obama has turned the economy around an now Ann Coulter says;
"Civil Rights are for blacks, not immigrants"

"Immigrant rights are not civil rights?" Stephanopoulos asked.

"No," Coulter responded, "No. I think civil rights are for blacks. What have we done to the immigrants? We owe black people something. We have a legacy of slavery. Immigrants haven't even been in this country."

Did the demonrats put truth serum in the nation's drinking water?
Is Dec 21 really the end of the world and these are all signs?

These are troubling omens my friends.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Kristol? Maybe

For the economy? The list is long and distinguished. All of the Presidents and their Cabinets starting with Wilson (TR gets honorable mention here), 535 members of Congress and their predecessors, the Federal Reserve System, GloboBanks, the financial "experts", and the educational system that created the experts.

Now Obama owns it. So solly.

GloboBanks? Is that the financial world equivalent of RoboCop? LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom