Obama ramps up his "smart gun" agenda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they can for the user, but anything controlled by a microprocessor is capable of being hacked and misused by government and hackers.
The iPhone 5s that the San Bernadino jihadist used was said to be totally unhackable (I just created a new word) but come to find out it could be defeated.
Guns that use Technology will not have the resources of apple behind it.
Maybe Apple will build the iGun! This market is wide open, and if the right technology comes about, it'll be a gold mine.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they can for the user, but anything controlled by a microprocessor is capable of being hacked and misused by government and hackers.

Smart guns = microprocessors=hackers(both criminal & .gov's)=inoperable weapon=gun control=your dead meat(all to satisfy Obama and the lib dem anti-gun agenda(s)).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is already tons of development out there for electronic related guns. Everything from the 10-22 to the AR-15.
Gun Review: Electronic Arms 10/22 Bullpup with Electric Trigger - The Firearm Blog

Coming Soon: Electronic AR-15 Trigger - The Truth About Guns

It all involves the trigger system. It involves a microprocessor, hence involving government's ability to take control of that system.

With the technology we have today, we don't even need a human to intervene in the process of pulling a trigger. It could be done optically via the scope or an eye camera contact lens.

As I understand it, fighter pilots don't even need to pull an electronic trigger any more. They do the look-up-front and blink their eyes or how ever that works.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can't even dream of the cool things that will come about in the next decade, let alone the next century and further. I welcome the innovation.

With a computer in almost every house, the .gov knows everything you post on the internet, what websites you frequent, everything you purchase on line or off line, etc., etc. and you can't even dream of the cool thing that will come about in the next decade, let alone the next century and further----pull your head out, the future is about ready to bite you and everyone else in the rear end. A kill switch in every car(doesn't almost every car already have a "Black Box" on board?)---why not a kill switch in every smart gun??? I'll say it again, PULL YOU HEAD OUT! The "Right to Privacy":rollingla, that is the biggest joke since "If you like your doctor/healthcare provider, you can keep your doctor/healthcare provider":rollingla and Benghazi/ambassador Chris Stevens' death happened because of a video.:nono2::censored: :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

Secret plan to put remote kill switch in every European car revealed
Secret plan to put remote kill switch in every European car revealed
Published February 03, 2014
FoxNews.com

&

Your car's hidden 'black box' and how to keep it private
Your car's hidden 'black box' and how to keep it private
Kim Komando, Special for USA TODAY 7 a.m. EST December 26, 2014

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In stead of putting all this effort into controlling guns with technology, how about coming up with some better non-lethal defense systems?
Magic force fields and stuff.
At least something that would be easy to use and deploy, that would absolutely disable the attacker temporarily.

The ammo for something like that would be the investment to make, I can see that being use a LOT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom