Obama ramps up his "smart gun" agenda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least something that would be easy to use and deploy, that would absolutely disable the attacker temporarily.

The aim of this "smart gun" technology is not totally the act of disabling an attacker, it is the eventual disarming(through incrementalism legislation/tactics) of law abiding citizens and the eventual repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Then the rest of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution will follow the same fate shortly thereafter.

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The aim of this "smart gun" technology is not totally the act of disabling an attacker, it is the eventual disarming(through incrementalism legislation/tactics) of law abiding citizens and the eventual repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Then the rest of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution will follow the same fate shortly thereafter.

I absolutely agree that this is true for a lot of those in power; I also believe there are people that are interested in this technology strictly for the safety factor.
I would love to have a non-lethal option that would be as reliable in stopping an aggressor from a safe distance as a firearm.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This.
I am sure that Hillary and the bern are drooling over this.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think about how the value of "dumb" guns will go up - think Class III weapons ban. There will be some wealthy OSA people created.

Latest posts

Top Bottom