Obama signs 23 EOs on guns today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
# 4 is worded too vaguely and at present could include literally almost anyone. Depends on the standard they set for that.

Lets see here Poloski recently stated that "ALL veterans were mentally ill." About three years ago, Uncle Joe stated that "all Republicans were mentally ill." Humm, nothing to see here, move along.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Law enforcement can likely take as long as they want to do the background check before one gets their weapon back. I also doubt that police chiefs, sheriff's and other heads of law enforcement agencies will have these background checks as a high priority.

Yes,I see how the justice system works first hand....

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does #13 really mean? It is kind of open ended. "Maximize efforts?" Could that mean back door background checks and surveillance by the ATF or other federal agencies? If you purchase a bulk pack of 10 AR mags, are they going to flag you for a possible mass shooting risk? What about when you order a case of ammo? Obviously you would be a potential risk of shooting 1,000 people and what reasonable liberal sheep would not support the Feds checking you out for such a justifiable reason to put you under the microscope?

And I have never liked #16. Not at all. What I have seen is the Doc's don't come out and ask, "Do you have guns in your home?" Rather they ask about your hobbies. Do you like to fish? Hunt? Bam! Deductive reasoning tells them that if you hunt, you have at least one firearm in your home.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lets see here Poloski recently stated that "ALL veterans were mentally ill." About three years ago, Uncle Joe stated that "all Republicans were mentally ill." Humm, nothing to see here, move along.

It wasn't Nancy Pelosi that the quote "all veterans were mentally ill" was attributed to, it was attributed to Dianne Feinstein. She never said it. Not even close. I assume "Uncle Joe" is a derisive name for Joe Biden. Biden never said, "all Republicans were mentally ill." Other than those mistakes, great post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom