Obama signs 23 EOs on guns today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been thru #5. Handgun was used in self defense. Took 18 months, 2 Tulsa police officer friends and the background check to get the pistol back. Bad guy lived and was out in on the street months before.....go figure. This was in Tulsa.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Brother just gave birth to an ATF Director? I thought we had a "head of the ATF." It's just the government getting bigger. I'll be glad when the Washington DC government goes on a diet like the one that gave the military.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several of these, including #14, contradict previous Congressional action. Expect NOTHING but anti-gun propaganda from the CDC. YOU are going to fund a nationwide anti-gun campaign to smear you and all pro-gun organizations with YOUR tax dollars. Want to have mandatory gun locks or lose your Obamacare? #8
#15 is the so called "smart gun" technology that does not work right.
Given that Congress seems to have other priorities, doubt they will do anything to maintain their right to initiate laws.

For everyone that thinks these are all benign, THINK AGAIN. You will see national standards for "safe gun ownership" that incorporates the anti gun agenda. Write that one down and tell me if I'm wrong next year..............

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Several of these, including #14, contradict previous Congressional action. Expect NOTHING but anti-gun propaganda from the CDC. YOU are going to fund a nationwide anti-gun campaign to smear you and all pro-gun organizations with YOUR tax dollars. Want to have mandatory gun locks or lose your Obamacare? #8
#15 is the so called "smart gun" technology that does not work right.
Given that Congress seems to have other priorities, doubt they will do anything to maintain their right to initiate laws.

For everyone that thinks these are all benign, THINK AGAIN. You will see national standards for "safe gun ownership" that incorporates the anti gun agenda. Write that one down and tell me if I'm wrong next year..............

Next year from an EO signed 2 and half years ago? I'll go back a year and half ago in my Obama time machine and tell you, you're wrong.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next year from an EO signed 2 and half years ago? I'll go back a year and half ago in my Obama time machine and tell you, you're wrong.
That they did not fly the first time (true fact), or that they are not benign, no matter when they come up (my evaluation)? I am disagreeing with the original post that there is nothing to fear in these listed agenda items, no matter when they are pushed. I say they are not benign.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been thru #5. Handgun was used in self defense. Took 18 months, 2 Tulsa police officer friends and the background check to get the pistol back. Bad guy lived and was out in on the street months before.....go figure. This was in Tulsa.

Law enforcement can likely take as long as they want to do the background check before one gets their weapon back. I also doubt that police chiefs, sheriff's and other heads of law enforcement agencies will have these background checks as a high priority.

Latest posts

Top Bottom