Obama Tax Calculator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received an E-mail this morning from the Team Obama campaign that allows you to estimate your tax savings under each candidates tax
plan. Since i like to validate the operation of tools like this I typed in values around the $250,000 K threshold at $249 K and over $250K
President Obama's plan "saves" you more than Romney's. Doesn't correlate with everything I have read and heard on the debate. Thoughts and comments?

Link is below

http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't believe it for a second. Either way, it's going up. I know I pay too much as it is!

Hey, it's obama's site so you know it will be fair, balanced, truthful and transparent. That's the way big o' rolls.

All those evil capitalists need to be punished for being successful!!

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not trust anyone that is/was or volunteers/works for any political party. Each and everyone has their own motives for doing such.

Our form of government is broken and is swirling down the toilet with each and every flush of an election. Government is the new, lets make me a millionaire at any cost to the citizens that did or didn't vote me into office.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch:Under the present tax system tax on adjusted gross income $500,000.00 would be $151,760.00. Under Obama’s announced plan the tax would be $195,000.00.
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf
As a small business owner how many people would you fire to make the same money?

I tried this the other day too, out of curiosity.

It has certain assumptions, such as family size/deductions as well as how the income is earned and the proportions earned in a married household.

So yea, it's basically worthless. Not that I trust Romney to be much better. It's the giant douche / turd sandwich conundrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom