Occupy Ok OSA style ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought about starting pro 2nd amendment rallies in Oklahoma? I was thinking it would be a good idea if we as a community gathered together for the cause of promoting the 2nd amendment. finding parking lots near busy areas . People sitting at the doors of businesses to pass out literature ( wal-mart or others that either allow CC or support the 2nd amendment ). Maybe someone could get some pamphlets from the NRA or something. I myself could not do much but I do have a 6' folding table that could be used. Just a thought not sure if it is a good one. I personally am not am organizer . But would be willing to man a table when time permits. I thought if OSA and other Oklahoma gun forums as well as gun shops like Sooner State, BANG and others supported this in the big cities it could get big and maybe a good thing for gun owners . Any thoughts on this ? Good idea or am I stupid to think this would be a good thing?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought about starting pro 2nd amendment rallies in Oklahoma? I was thinking it would be a good idea if we as a community gathered together for the cause of promoting the 2nd amendment. finding parking lots near busy areas . People sitting at the doors of businesses to pass out literature ( wal-mart or others that either allow CC or support the 2nd amendment ). Maybe someone could get some pamphlets from the NRA or something. I myself could not do much but I do have a 6' folding table that could be used. Just a thought not sure if it is a good one. I personally am not am organizer . But would be willing to man a table when time permits. I thought if OSA and other Oklahoma gun forums as well as gun shops like Sooner State, BANG and others supported this in the big cities it could get big and maybe a good thing for gun owners . Any thoughts on this ? Good idea or am I stupid to think this would be a good thing?

Thanks for bringing up such an awesome idea and then volunteering your table. That's the ole American spirit!!! I have an 8' foot table I'll loan but I really don't wanna get much more involved then that either. Any other table loaners out there??

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing up such an awesome idea and then volunteering your table. That's the ole American spirit!!! I have an 8' foot table I'll loan but I really don't wanna get much more involved then that either. Any other table loaners out there??

Say whatcha want about yukonjack, but he brings the hilarity every now and again.

The 6' foot table line is straight out of an Onion article. I'm dyin' over here.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So since were doing it "Occcupy" style its safe to assume there will be riots against the police and the destruction of both private and public property?
No that would be the stupid youth Occupy method. OSA style means with class and understanding. Setting forth to inform and possibly instruct future firearm owners and to show the Antis and the ones on the fence that just because we own guns that we are not evil.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think 8 foot is too big... might intimidate people. Nice try but unless you've got a 6 foot table, you'd better just stick to clicking the remote. How bout a sign, do you have a sign we could use? Signs are always good unless they're 8 foot too. Can't use any 8 foot signs neither. Actually, nevermind... we'd need a banner but you probably don't have one of those. How about a washing machine?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think 8 foot is too big... might intimidate people. Nice try but unless you've got a 6 foot table, you'd better just stick to clicking the remote. How bout a sign, do you have a sign we could use? Signs are always good unless they're 8 foot too. Can't use any 8 foot signs neither. Actually, nevermind... we'd need a banner but you probably don't have one of those. How about a washing machine?
Perhaps we could cut the 8' table in half, or somehow disguise it to make it appear as a 6' table.

I can donate some permanent markers.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've got a 6 foot banner from the old "Steamin' Weenie" video arcade that used to be on NW39th just east of Ann Arbor in OKC. Worked there one summer cleanin' out the change cups on the video games. Nasty. That was before latex gloves and Germix. I'd donate it but somebody would need to come pick it up. I wanna be involved but not too involved. 8 foot tables that's all I got. Take it or leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom