Occupy OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
PurpleHaze and I will be leading a rally to occupy OSA. In order to participate, you must wear face paint, hippie beads, weird RASTA hats, dreadlocks and/or similar attire. While we do not, for obvious reasons, advocate the use of any type of drugs, we will be serving special tea, brownies, and a special mushroom dish.

This is your opportunity to voice your opinion. To be one with your brothers and sisters. And to let the world know that we have found a better way.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PurpleHaze and I will be leading a rally to occupy OSA. In order to participate, you must wear face paint, hippie beads, weird RASTA hats, dreadlocks and/or similar attire. While we do not, for obvious reasons, advocate the use of any type of drugs, we will be serving special tea, brownies, and a special mushroom dish.

This is your opportunity to voice your opinion. To be one with your brothers and sisters. And to let the world know that we have found a better way.

Have fun with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom