off-body carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kennydale

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not off body but I have carried my Ruger SR40C for 2 1/2 years in one and ten months a Glock G19 in another is the 3Speed Holster

Attachments

• DSCN4718c.jpg
    DSCN4718c.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN4719c.jpg
    DSCN4719c.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Glock 3Speed.jpg
    Glock 3Speed.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 232

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two: First is my briefcase. When I need to dress up and tuck in, I carry this with my laptop, other gear and hidden compartment for a gun. It's a Maxpedition and it comes in 3 sizes. Second (don't remember brand. I may be a maxpedition as well or a 5:11) is a single strap backpack. It is small and it carries right at the top of my right hip. It is black and has room for pens, cards, light, knifes and a hidden compartment for a pistol. I don't have pics of it right now.
IMG_3491.JPG
IMG_3492.JPG

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is what I carry into the office most days. Sits right on my desk and nobody knows. Ruger SR40c in the pic.

case-closed-jpg.57757

case-open-jpg.57758

Attachments

• Case Closed.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 471
  • Case Open.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 538

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working where I work and doing what I do, I'm a strident opponent of off body carry. When I hear the reasons they all say they did what they did, it makes me assume they'd never access it in time in an emergency anyway, and it just cost them a lot of time money and embarrassment.

The only off body carry I accept is a locked container in a locked vehicle, for those who are prohibited from carrying into a building. JMO, YMMV

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working where I work and doing what I do, I'm a strident opponent of off body carry. When I hear the reasons they all say they did what they did, it makes me assume they'd never access it in time in an emergency anyway, and it just cost them a lot of time money and embarrassment.

The only off body carry I accept is a locked container in a locked vehicle, for those who are prohibited from carrying into a building. JMO, YMMV
I agree. I have a situation where off-body carry is my only choice, so I'm exploring all possibilities. I appreciate your insight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom