Who uses a fanny pack or bag to carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a man wearing a fannypack is “gay” then caring about another man wearing a fannypack is equally “gay.” Stop asking fashion advice and caring what other guys are doing. If wearing a fanny pack means you are carrying a gun more often then by all means do it everyday and stop giving a sh$t what other people think.
I think part of the reason is to be a "gray man," not to display sexual preference. I like hip carry, under a shirt or ITW so no one notices me or my firearm. Being fashionable in some cases is "blending in." Just like going to a wedding where everyone is wearing suits you do not want to be "that guy" wearing the yellow neck high pullover sweater with a shirt and tie. Don't stand out.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry in a fanny pack when I’m riding my bike on trails. I wear it on my back-side and it’s easy to spin around if needed.

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think part of the reason is to be a "gray man," not to display sexual preference. I like hip carry, under a shirt or ITW so no one notices me or my firearm. Being fashionable in some cases is "blending in." Just like going to a wedding where everyone is wearing suits you do not want to be "that guy" wearing the yellow neck high pullover sweater with a shirt and tie. Don't stand out.
No doubt don’t want to stand out and draw attention. I just think there is too much credit given to the general public when it comes to noticing people carrying. Getting noticed by someone else that is carrying doesn’t bother me. Not having a gun on me does.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a man wearing a fannypack is “gay” then caring about another man wearing a fannypack is equally “gay.” Stop asking fashion advice and caring what other guys are doing. If wearing a fanny pack means you are carrying a gun more often then by all means do it everyday and stop giving a sh$t what other people think.

Truth.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry in a fanny pack when I’m riding my bike on trails. I wear it on my back-side and it’s easy to spin around if needed.
That is a good idea...I've gone mad for electric scooter riding. I often explore miles from home in rural and urban environments. I usually wear a backpack to carry water, extra gloves, outerwear, etc, but I never like to have the gun in the backpack so I ride with it AIWB. I think the fanny pack idea would be perfect for riding of any kind, thx.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now it is all about Sling-Bags, Pouches, and Bum Bags as part of the Everyday Carry trend...dozens of Youtube Channels and webpages dedicated to EDC and selling overpriced titanium flashlights, pry-bars and fidget tools. I think there is some real practicality to some items and reasons for carrying them, but sometimes it is just too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom