Official Gold Bond Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The green gb is fawking fantastic in the summertime ! The blue (foot powder gb) will also work however as with all mentholated daddy bag dusts it MUST be applied to dry bits. If reapplication is required or if one commits the sin of waiting till six flags rash has started then the yellow gb is a safer bet. Baby powder cornstarch or anti monkey butt powder will all also work however medicated gold bond gives the cooling dryness that I prefer. In the wintertime only the yellow is necessary for this guy but dust is required year round.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remind me not to have chicken fried steak at Old Phart's! Secondly, 7stw, love ya' like a brother, but.... I could never do the crop dusting. Even halter breaking weanlings in 100+, couldn't do it. Lastly, way too much info on this thread. I think even Badge Bunny wouldn't touch this one... Literally or figuratively. Just sayin'...

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gold bond friction defense, works better but no mess! find it in the big wal marts by the neosporin 0004116707470_500X500.jpg

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My workaround for this problem is to put on my boxer briefs and pull the up past my knees, then dust the inside of them. Then I pull them up all the way and give a few pats to get maximum GB transfer. There's no hard and fast rule that powder must go directly onto you. If you limit yourself with this line of thinking you'll never get the full GB experience.

i43.tinypic.com_2s68rkl.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom