Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, oh, man, I would. She is gorgeous, even without hair. Man, you were in CLEET a LONG time ago. :lmfao:

C90B3 sweetie! June/July of 1990.

Damn it was hot that year! :sweat: I can still remember the sunburn I got on the inside of my forearms from standing at parade rest while some moron down the line forgot to load his speedloaders or something. :rolleyes2

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C90B3 sweetie! June/July of 1990.

Damn it was hot that year! :sweat: I can still remember the sunburn I got on the inside of my forearms from standing at parade rest while some moron down the line forgot to load his speedloaders or something. :rolleyes2

LOL -- I don't know when GC when through CLEET and he is sound asleep on the sofa "watching" the Military Channel right now. :lmfao: Poor guy had a hard day -- worked the auction, so he was on the move most of the day (and that was on his feet, not in the car! :tounge:) :lmfao:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL -- I don't know when GC when through CLEET and he is sound asleep on the sofa "watching" the Military Channel right now. :lmfao: Poor guy had a hard day -- worked the auction, so he was on the move most of the day (and that was on his feet, not in the car! :tounge:) :lmfao:

DPS black & white auction? When I worked for Holdenville PD, we bought ALL of our units there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DPS black & white auction? When I worked for Holdenville PD, we bought ALL of our units there.

Yep. Said he saw a beautiful BMW SUV that was seized in a drug raid go for a pittance. :scream:

Be nice to have a cool ten grand or so laying around. You can get some really good deals if you know what to look for.

Here's some music just because this is the music thread: LOL

Junior Brown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_wLVCLPx0M

You know the rest!! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom