Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to Release "How I Go" on August 2nd
Guitars will rule again this Summer, specifically August 2nd, since that's when Roadrunner Records/Loud & Proud will release The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's new album, How I Go. This is the band's first studio album since signing with Roadrunner/Loud & Proud Records last year and follows the release of the GRAMMY nominated album Live! In Chicago.

How I Go was recorded in Sausalito, California's Studio D, and produced by both Kenny Wayne Shepherd and his longtime collaborator and producer Jerry Harrison. The album signals the band's welcome return to the studio. With the help of co-writers Mark Selby and Tia Sellers ("Blue on Black"), as well as Zac Maloy and Danny Tate, the new album offers a bounty of new material as well as covers from Albert King, Bessie Smith and The Beatles.

Kenny and his band, which features Noah Hunt, Chris Layton, and Riley Osbourn along with special guest Tommy Shannon, have delivered a refreshing and inspiring take on guitar-driven rock n' roll. How I Go offers a blues infused collection of music- and more. "We poured our hearts and souls into the recording of How I Go. My goal was to give longtime fans exactly what they want to hear on one of my records, while providing new fans an opportunity to experience my brand of blues based rock. I'm certain music lovers will clearly hear our musical roots while experiencing the growth and emotion that this record represents," said KWS. The band is currently planning a US tour to begin in July.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom