Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fudge Tunnel?

Yeah, they kick ass!
Back in...oh...about '90-'91 or whenever "Hate Songs in E Minor" came out, we used to cover several of their songs.

Alex Newport from Fudge Tunnel and Max from Sepultura did a project called "Nailbomb" and it's pretty kewl too...

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they kick ass!
Back in...oh...about '90-'91 or whenever "Hate Songs in E Minor" came out, we used to cover several of their songs.

Alex Newport from Fudge Tunnel and Max from Sepultura did a project called "Nailbomb" and it's pretty kewl too...
I listened to the link you put up. I was pleasantly surprised.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1981 - AC/DC - Back in Black + T.N.T - Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhw9RMP_0Ug

I have always enjoyed all AD/DC music. One thing that you can always count on when listening to their music is that there is never a bad tract like other cds. Every one is packed with high volume, explosive, sound that makes you want to get up and bang your whole body against something. When paying their music there is no sitting down, your fingers are bleeding even if you are an accomplished guitarist and have been playing for years. The emotion that is built up inside just lets go at the end and you must have that cigar just to calm down. Are we still talking about music aren’t we? I have enjoyed this bands music for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom