OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm kind of encouraged by the poll. I understand it's here in OK where we will vote by a large majority for Romney and people are usually optimistic about their chances, but it's still a pretty wide margin.

Especially considering that we have a pretty good brain trust here on OSA and I like to think that we can step back and try to be objective about what the reality of a situation may be even if it isn't how we're voting.

We will see I suppose on Tuesday...

Keep voting in the poll even if you don't post in the thread. The poll votes will be how I choose the pen winner.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2/3 mitt, 1/3 obama. Tells me theres alotta wishfull thinkin. Is OSA out of touch or are we setting the bar for reality?

That is the question isn't it?

I probably think we're a bit wishful, there is no way Romney will win 66% of the vote in the general. I still believe Romney is the winner by more than the couple of % points that some seem to think though. It will be interesting to see how much he wins OK by? I haven't looked up how McCain did %-wise last go round but I can't imagine it was by that large of a margin.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama got 7 outta my house last time. This time its lookin 3 for obama to 3 for mitt. I could get another Obama vote but wifes 96 y/o grandmother aint in voting condition anymore.

Me, wife and 1 daughter vs other daughter an 2 SILs. We fuss worse than OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom