Oh Canada...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3E3B6320-B437-461B-AA29-F0C0C24D0EFD.jpeg
74C03D23-4319-4C65-A574-E92525511CD8.gif

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, maybe not...

..."I know where the meme comes from.

It's a gross paraphrase of a part of a speech Trudeau gave on ending Canadian airstrikes in Syria. The actual quote is this :

"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties.""

Any Evidence That Trudeau said That...

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, maybe not...

..."I know where the meme comes from.

It's a gross paraphrase of a part of a speech Trudeau gave on ending Canadian airstrikes in Syria. The actual quote is this :

"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties.""

Any Evidence That Trudeau said That...
I have lived (90 minute drive including customs) for 67+ years and been in either BC or Ontario hundreds of times until moving here. My best friend was a Canadian national. I can guarantee you canucks in the great white north would find my post funny. I’m just sayin give it some poetic license. I’m NOT slamming our neighbors to the north.

Latest posts

Top Bottom