Meanwhile in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't guess I have any particular problem with Canadians, other than their inability to say "about".

I just wish I could take my truck and a handgun to Alaska without it involving a $5k ferry ride. For that matter, I'm not even sure I could take a handgun on a ferry?

I think all we really need is the western 1/3 of BC and Yukon. That doesn't seem like too much to ask for the convenience gained. Again, keep Vancouver.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Painting with a broad brush is always wrong / dangerous.

Speaking with disdain about Kommiefornia, New York, New Jersey, etc is the same deal. I have met some good people in or from there.
Even in the reddest State, there are those that would whole heartedly agree with the stupidity spewed in the OP.

I would like to travel the AlCan, but it will not happen with the restrictions in place.
The lost in revenues is theirs.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has such a huge impact on everything, I believe it cannot be overstated.

The further in time and distance a population gets away from actual food production and nature, the further away they get from reality.
Very true. Victor Davis Hanson is splendid on this topic. Stanford Professor, PhD, historian, author and classicist… but still farming on land his family has farmed for five generations. He contends that our intellectual class is as far removed from reality as Biden is from the truth!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That lady you ran into in the park could have very well been born and raised in Tulsa Oklahoma and the conversation would have went the same.

I have never been to eastern Canada. But for the most part western Canada folks are good people. Just like around here. All the country people are great and plenty of city people that grew up in the country that just have to live there for work. But still are back in the country every chance they get to hunt and fish and just enjoy the outdoors.

Just like us the Canadian laws are being driven by the more populated metropolitan areas and are not necessarily the views of the overall nation. Just the majority rules in those highly concentrated areas.

We are not far behind them.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't guess I have any particular problem with Canadians, other than their inability to say "about".

I just wish I could take my truck and a handgun to Alaska without it involving a $5k ferry ride. For that matter, I'm not even sure I could take a handgun on a ferry?

I think all we really need is the western 1/3 of BC and Yukon. That doesn't seem like too much to ask for the convenience gained. Again, keep Vancouver.
If we take Alberta we get dat oil tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom