Nanuvat, Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Niagara On The Lake, and stayed a week up on Lake Simcoe at the Briars. Canaduh is a beautiful place but I could never live there.

Now if you want to talk about the big Island of Hawaii......

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Niagara On The Lake, and stayed a week up on Lake Simcoe at the Briars. Canaduh is a beautiful place but I could never live there.

Now if you want to talk about the big Island of Hawaii......
Man, if it didn’t cost so much to live there, my wife and I would have probably never come back from our honeymoon. Ship the dogs out there to us and we’ll find a place.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the short summers, there is incredible fishing in some of the lakes. I've heard from some that have been on guide trips up there that it was one of the most beautiful, incredible places they have ever been.
But then it gets into a frozen wasteland the rest of the year.
My 72 year old Uncle just spent 5 months as a fishing guide in Alaska, and he wants to go back and do it again next year. He said the scenery was incredible.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, if it didn’t cost so much to live there, my wife and I would have probably never come back from our honeymoon. Ship the dogs out there to us and we’ll find a place.
We had our honeymoon in Oahu. Now at 19 years old it was the greatest place we’d been. But everyone talks about the big island. We’d like to go again some day

Latest posts

Top Bottom