Oh for **** sake.. it only takes 1 to ruin it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have often wished that the gun owner community was more critical of itself (rather than so focused outwardly on the 2A attackers) for precisely this reason. I know our rights are granted at birth, but man some people just shouldn't own guns, and like it or not these events paint ALL of us with a broad brush that the press is glad to run with.

In the old times, tribes were very strict about how their members behaved and were quick to correct or even expel those who could not straighten up. It's too bad we don't have something similar for responsible gun ownership.

AHHHH, simple times. Now we have too many karens in the tribes. She made a mistake she will be deal with.

Last edited:

Gunblinder

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure she will get what the DA/Judge/jury recommend. I’m just glad I’m not either of them. No matter what she gets, this was probably the best outcome on a lost pistol on school grounds

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Two days later, the woman who claimed to own the gun contacted police to tell them she did not have proof of ownership. The campus police chief told the woman the gun would remain in their custody. He also stated charges could be presented to the Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office."

So - if it's hers, charge her then return it. If you don't want to return it based on her inability to prove ownership, then don't charge her.

Jerkoffs trying to have it both ways. And yes, she an irresponsible retard for leaving it in there.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Loaded Gun Found In Women's Bathroom At Putnam City School Event

Join the conversation (

)

Monday, May 17th 2021, 3:29 pm
By: Jennifer Pierce
OKLAHOMA CITY -
Putnam City campus police opened an investigation after a loaded gun was found last Tuesday in a high school bathroom........
Last week, a parent at a middle school football game held at Putnam City North High School made a startling discovery......

Football game in May????
Middle school game at the HS?
Found on Tuesday????
Wasn't found by anyone on Monday?

Bizarro story. I looked to see what football game might have been played but didn't come up with anything.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little over 20 years ago, I remember a highway patrolman doing this exact same thing at the McDonalds on 412, between Stillwater and Tulsa.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would YOU do if you walked into the stall in a public restroom and found a holstered pistol sitting on the TP dispenser?
Need more details if I am to participate in this hypothetical. Gun brand? Holster quality? I’m I in the bathroom after the event that brought me to the school or is the event just starting?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Two days later, the woman who claimed to own the gun contacted police to tell them she did not have proof of ownership. The campus police chief told the woman the gun would remain in their custody. He also stated charges could be presented to the Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office."

So - if it's hers, charge her then return it. If you don't want to return it based on her inability to prove ownership, then don't charge her.

Jerkoffs trying to have it both ways. And yes, she an irresponsible retard for leaving it in there.
She admitted to leaving it there, so she can be charged whether it's hers or not. Whether they require proof of ownership to return it is a separate issue, what they've said so far apparently is they're holding it for evidence. That she was irresponsible, I think we can agree on.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She admitted to leaving it there, so she can be charged whether it's hers or not. Whether they require proof of ownership to return it is a separate issue, what they've said so far apparently is they're holding it for evidence. That she was irresponsible, I think we can agree on.

Oh, I'm sure legally that is the case.

And her reward for at least being a conscionable citizen and reporting it, is to be charged and losing her gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom