Oh for **** sake.. it only takes 1 to ruin it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loaded Gun Found In Women's Bathroom At Putnam City School Event

Join the conversation (

)

Monday, May 17th 2021, 3:29 pm
By: Jennifer Pierce
OKLAHOMA CITY -
Putnam City campus police opened an investigation after a loaded gun was found last Tuesday in a high school bathroom........
Last week, a parent at a middle school football game held at Putnam City North High School made a startling discovery......

Football game in May????
Middle school game at the HS?
Found on Tuesday????
Wasn't found by anyone on Monday?

Bizarro story. I looked to see what football game might have been played but didn't come up with anything.
Dont know how it is now and in other places but the HS played on Friday's and the MS played on tuesdays on the HS field

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just like usual... how speaking to the police will always be used AGAINST you, but never used FOR you.

I need to update my logs, so at least I have a record of what I've got. So much has changed since the last time I did that.

This is why you never speak to police outside casual consenting conversation.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
if you aren't a criminal then something like this shouldn't make you one.

You’re never a criminal until you do something criminal. Leaving a loaded firearm inside a restroom of a public school, is a criminal act.

For chits and grins, let’s just say a kid was the one that found the gun and accidentally shot themself or another kid.

Forget the fact that her stupidity rose to the highest level twice that day. 1) she brought a loaded firearm to a school. 2) she left it in a restroom stall, chamber loaded. She doesn’t deserve the right at this point to carry. Kind of like parents leaving their kid in a hot car and using the excuse “they forgot they were there”, certain things in life you just don’t forget about.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
amazing how even we jump on the gun control wagon. could this be a blm stunt just to stir up anti gun crap? stoopid female left her gun in the turlet. nobody hurt injured other than some folks crapping their pants.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
amazing how emotional children jump on the gun control wagon. could this be a blm stunt just to stir up anti gun crap? stoopid female left her gun in the turlet. nobody hurt injured other than some folks crapping their pants.

Well to be fair, some folks are extremely sensitive about such things, and lose all inhibitions concerning stripping someone else's rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom