Oh for **** sake.. it only takes 1 to ruin it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
amazing how even we jump on the gun control wagon. could this be a blm stunt just to stir up anti gun crap? stoopid female left her gun in the turlet. nobody hurt injured other than some folks crapping their pants.

My 2¢ is that it is reasonable to assume that this woman made a mistake and left her weapon in the stall. Much like the Secret Service agent who left his gun in the crapper on "Pierre DeLecto's" plane.

Now, if this was a deliberate attempt to provide a platform to whine about concealed carry ... she is either mighty ignorant to the penalty OR a true believer that does not care about the penalty to push the anti-gun agenda. The latter is dangerous.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re never a criminal until you do something criminal. Leaving a loaded firearm inside a restroom of a public school, is a criminal act.

For chits and grins, let’s just say a kid was the one that found the gun and accidentally shot themself or another kid.

Forget the fact that her stupidity rose to the highest level twice that day. 1) she brought a loaded firearm to a school. 2) she left it in a restroom stall, chamber loaded. She doesn’t deserve the right at this point to carry. Kind of like parents leaving their kid in a hot car and using the excuse “they forgot they were there”, certain things in life you just don’t forget about.

Exactly. It's the idea of holding oneself to a higher standard.

A gun is a tool, but it's a very powerful one.. the equalizer as Samuel Colt described it. The minute you holster that loaded gun, you levy significant power over those around you and this means you need to have a mindset that your actions are that much more important.

Nobody in this thread is calling for more government gun control. We're wishing that people would quit being so casual about the guns they carry.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lesson shall be concealed is concealed. If you want to carry in a prohibited place, keep your gun concealed even when takin a chit so you don’t forget it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow. your quote isn't the same as what i wrote. how did you do that?

It's not hard at all. Just go into the "quoted text" and make changes. That is how many forum participants go in and change what someone said and then make their comment below the quoted part. Generally, that comment is FIFY (Fixed It For You.)

Just do a "Reply" on this comment by me and test it out yourself. I won't mind unless you make it look like I said something nasty about someone.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not hard at all. Just go into the "quoted text" and make changes. That is how many forum participants go in and change what someone said and then make their comment below the quoted part. Generally, that comment is FIFY (Fixed It For You.)

Just do a "Reply" on this comment by me and test it out yourself. I won't mind unless you make it look like I said something nasty about someone.
sounds like fun. but i will pass--but thanks for explaining this i didn't know

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if she had plans of robbing someone and when she pulled the gun on them they took it from her and then shoved it up her arse? Realizing her undoing she then needed to pull this gun from her orifice because there really wasn’t room in there for both the gun and her head. Once the gun was removed she then came to her senses and faced the fact that she was a mouth breathing, bottom feeder unworthy of walking upright and just bolted from the bathroom.
Just a what if scenario but possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom