Oh hell no!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The main thing to remember folks, get real Spam and not the knockoffs. I will admit the Aldi brand is not to bad fried but not as good as real Spam. Especially since they did away with that clear jelly looking stuff in the can. The bacon flavor is very good, Jalapeno flavor not to bad, smoked is just OK in my opinion, turkey sucks. I have not gotten around to trying any of the others.

Fry it until just the outside is crispy and try it with sharp cheddar. Or you can cook it in a cast iron grill pan and freak less adventurous people out.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Say no more
d1f5b77dcfdffa6121a963695097fd44.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have cats, but the canned dog food we open smells better.
That being said, if one gets by the open the can smell, it's not too bad fried in bacon grease on a sandwich with mustard.
They have bacon flavored Spam. And it actually smells like bacon, especially when it's heated/cooking.

Still tastes like Spam though... :D

Their smoked flavor is the best IMO. :drunk2:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to go look up Spam Museum images. From the image above, I thought the guy in the statue was using two shovels to shovel the ****.

Turns out, that is supposed to be two "bacon factories." Does Spam actually come from porkers?

Yes. It is the little bits and pieces to small for other use pressed together.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew a dirt poor fellah from Texas that put chunks of potato in his chili. I thought it was odd but it actually wasn't bad. Like 1-1/2 cubes.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to go look up Spam Museum images. From the image above, I thought the guy in the statue was using two shovels to shovel the ****.

Turns out, that is supposed to be two "bacon factories." Does Spam actually come from porkers?

Yes. It is the little bits and pieces to small for other use pressed together.
They use all the little bits and pieces that are too greasy to go in sausage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom